IMPORTANT. Wherever PowerOfTheHerb.com is referred to or stated, it also refers and applies to the owner of the poweroftheHerb.com domain and site and all people associated with it.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following ("Contract Terms") are terms of a legal agreement between you and DPR Sales / PoweroftheHerb.com. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site www.poweroftheherb.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.K. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United Kingdom Copyright Law and international treaties.
This Site is controlled and operated by DPR Sales from within the United Kingdom.
DPR Sales makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or ¬†prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Great Britain.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL OR HERBAL SUPPLEMENT.
DPR Sales does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a healthcare professional.
The claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. PowerOfTheHerb.com com makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The product information on PowerOfTheHerb.com is given by the manufacturer XTR Nutrition and/or the brand owner, World A.B.S, referred to as "Information Providers".
Neither DPR Sales, nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of DPR Sales or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information, service or products purchased. In no event shall PowerOfTheHerb.com or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if DPR Sales or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded.
DPR Sales and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. DPR Sales and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. DPR Sales is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent medical developments.
The information contained in this online site (the "Service") is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider.
The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here. If you are under medical care or taking prescriptions, you should consult with your physician as to the impact of World A.B.S products on your health.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by PowerOfTheHerb.com, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service ("Information") and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
DPR SALES MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, PowerOfTheHerb.com grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by PowerOfTheHerb.com and/or its Licensors. PowerOfTheHerb.com has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by PowerOfTheHerb.com or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of PowerOfTheHerb.com or the copyright owner.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
You also may not, without PowerOfTheHerb.com permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to PowerOfTheHerb.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as message boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against PowerOfTheHerb.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
6. Review. DPR SALES DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND; IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, DPR SALES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO DPR SALES AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PowerOfTheHerb.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
8. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of DPR Sales and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by PowerOfTheHerb.com without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to PowerOfTheHerb.com at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. Notice. PowerOfTheHerb.com may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class Royal mail ¬†to your address on record in PowerOfTheHerb.com's account information. You may give notice to PowerOfTheHerb.com at any time by email to the email address shown in the contact page.
11. Copyright. PowerOfTheHerb.com is a copyright owned by D Richardson trading as DPR Sales. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the website may be owned by DPR Sales or by other parties including third parties not affiliated with DPR Sales.
12. Law & Jurisdiction. This Agreement, website and service falls within UK jurisdiction and is governed by UK law.
Returns / Cancellation Policy
You may cancel and return your order within 14 days of receipt for any reason, as per UK online selling regulations. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping unless an item was faulty or incorrect, in which case you will normally be allowed to keep it and a replacement will be sent.
If you cancel your order before it is shipped you will be refunded in full normally within 24 hours.
Upon returning an order, you will receive a full refund if you live in the UK once it is received at the return address, assuming the product is unopened and all seals are in place. It is recommended to use a tracked shipping option.
If you are outside the UK you will receive a full refund for the item but the shipping will only be refunded at the cheapest shipping option, regardless of which option you chose, as per UK regulations. This is assuming the product is unopened and all seals are in place.
No refunds of consumable or perishable products are accepted once they have been opened or seals have been broken, as they cannot be re-sold and must be destroyed.
It is not recommended to buy more than 1 bottle of a brand or product you have not tried before.
To return an item please contact us for the address and a return reference.